Thursday, June 28, 2007

Am I a Virgin?

Virginity is a sensitive issue to tackle with but for as long as this is being addressed and handled in a manner that no one was being hurt, i guess it is okay to talk about it. There were various showbiz personalities who openly admit to the public that they are still virgin: Victor Basa, Christian Bautista, Raver Cruz to mentioned a few.....and the newest one is me.....naks....feeling celebrity.

What really is the bases wherein man is considered virgin? If we tried to based it if "kung nakapagpalabas na ba sila nang semilya" then i guess almost men are considered not. If we are to based on sexual relationship, still we need to qualify......if whom you have your relationship: men or women....pumasok ba or hindi....and what if hindi pumasok? Are we consider virgin?

I still have a lot of questions in mind. But in my opinion, virginity doesn't need to be based on the experience (really it counts) but we should keep in mind on our level on understanding on term "sex". The more you know on it, the more you will be considered not a virgin in mind and in action. But if you are an innocent (in all aspect of sex), you are a virgin or inutil....hehehe

What can you say about men being a virgin? When is really the right time for a guy to do it? I am not into premarital sex, but since it's already prevalent in our society, I think, we need not to hurry. The right time happens when we are ready for it. We can do "it" anytime as long as we feel we are prepared for it, prepared to face whatever the consequences of having a sexual relationship.

7 comments:

Solipsist said...

Welcome to the world of "Blogging", hahah
never thought that somehow you may find interest in this stuff...

one of the satirical, very derisive guy i know yet very brilliant and intelligent which in some ways I find so amused. hahahaha

well well well, just keep updated this "thing" as you may learn how to express the inner side of you.

spread your horizon!

Solipsist said...

my thoughts:

still a virgin? hahhaha
sorry i couldn't just deny having nonchalant expression in my face when I'm about to read this.
I really admired you immensely for maturity on this matter, yeah you're right in this era people may find you so "weird if they knew if you are still a virgin at all" lol...


but then Id say There were two words that pop up on my mind... "SO PURE"


you are so brave enough to spit this all to your friends, for that I will salute you for your valiancy... wahahhahahha


In case that soon you will give your virginity? hoping it will the most exciting, thrilling, hot, sexy, gratifying, pleasurable and SATISFYING FOR YOU... wahahhahaha

good luck :)

Ronian said...

what do you think? Be the one to judge on me...for i am sure on my side..

this kind of thing is previous to me, i am sure women like you also...whaaaaaaaaat.

Unknown said...

You know what? It really doesn't matter if you are a virgin or not as long as you have your values.As far as I know you and with this generation I cannot judge a guy being a virgin or not. And being ONE is a great challenge to your VALUES,I do salute you on that. Please do watch the 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN. It may be funny but it really has a moral issues.

Kudos to you NALD...

Rhea pArAnOiA said...

how brave of you ronald to write about this issue; the big "V"! :)
well, for me loosing virginity is not all about the breaking of hymen and/or having orgasm.. but its when you start to find pleasure in touching & thinking (physically/mentally)of/a human body; it can be someone else's or ur own...
and i am sure u are not "V" anymore... hehehehe

Rhea pArAnOiA said...

guys read mo book ni Joshua Harris nga "Not Even a Hint" :D

Ronian said...

really, touching?????It seems that you are a expert on it already...

Anybody can say he or she is "V". Depending on how you would define on it.

As i have said, the more you are familiar on it, the more you are not..(physically & mentally?