Thursday, June 28, 2007

Guard Against Bitterness

Word of the Day!!!!!!!!

Have you ever experienced something that truly tested your faith, your joy and your convictions? We're not talking about just having a bad day or having to deal with difficult people - but enduring an intense situation that rocks you to your very core. When many people face such soul-searching they let their happiness and joy turn into bitterness and anger. Make sure this doesn't happen to you. Don't give the evil one the victory by becoming an ineffective Christian due to lingering bitterness. Even if you're being tested, God has promised to remain faithful. He is all-powerful, and He can pull you out of your troubles at any moment. Choose to remain faithful and joyous despite your present circumstances.

2 comments:

Solipsist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solipsist said...

Sad to say sometimes I couldnt just control the hate I have inside once I feel down and deserted, after all were just human.
Sometimes I couldnt just deny the fact that most of the times I feel so slushy bec. I easily carried away with my own emotional ravage but it doesnt mean Im giving up.

I maybe not become a Good Christian at all, but I tell YOU I did try my best until now to become one of the "worthy human" that MY FATHER had created me.

Im very FAITHFUL to him and thats the only fact that it wouldnt take away from me, one thing Ive ever hold till my death.

I have also my own issues "PERSONAL ISSUES" that sometimes I couldnt just find the answer by staying and doing the GOOD THINGS all the time. For me it was not just enough!

FORGETTING AND FORGIVING are REALLY HARD FOR ME, and know what? I just realized it takes TIME indeed. I wouldnt hyprocrite enough to say that I can forgive and forget things easily.

BUT I AM VERY CONFIDENT BEC. I KNOW THEREs WILL ALWAYS BE ONE PERSON WHO WILL NEVER NEVER LEFT ME BEHIND. its HIM!