Tuesday, July 3, 2007

I'm Glad I'm A ..........

I'm glad I'm a man, you better believe.I don't live off of yogurt, diet coke, or cottage cheeseI don't bitch to my girlfriends about the size of my breastsI can get where I want to - north, south, east or westI don't get wasted after only 2 beersand when I do drink I don't end up in tears.

I won't spend hours deciding what to wear,I spend 5 minutes max fixing my hairand I don't go around checking my reflectionin everything shiny from every direction.I don't whine in public and make us leave earlyand when you ask why get all bitter and surly.

I'm glad I'm a man, I'm so glad I could singI don't have to sit around waiting for that ring.I don't gossip about friends or stab them in the backI don't carry our differences into the sack.I'll never go psycho and threaten to kill youor think every guy out there's trying to steal you.I'm rational, reasonable, and logical tooI know what the time is and I know what to do.

And I honestly think its a privilege for meto have these two balls and stand when I peeI live to watch sports and play all sorts of ballIt's more fun than dealing with women after allI won't cry if you figure out it's not going to workI won't remain bitter and call you a jerk.Feel free to use me for immediate pleasureI won't assume it's permanent by any measure.

Yes, I'm glad I'm a man, a man you seeI'm glad I'm not capable of child deliveryI don't get all bitchy every 28 daysI'm glad that my gender gets me a much bigger raiseI'm a man by chance and I'm thankful it's trueI'm so glad I'm a man and not a woman like you!

6 comments:

Ramziel said...

Weather you're a MAN or a WOMAN, God created you in this world for a purpose. A purpose that God knows each individual can handle.

Ronian said...

correct...a purpose that no one can know until someone lives a life to the fullest, a purpose not for ourselves but for others and a purpose that both men & women are mean to be....

Solipsist said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Solipsist said...

yeah honestly my BRAIN said: I "PREFER" to be a man then being a woman but my WILL said: Being a woman suits me... hahahhaa

But I DONT AGREE for some of things you wrote there...

"I don't get wasted after only 2 beers and when I do drink I don't end up in tears."

~Most men get drank when they are heart broken, they cried in TEARS!`

"I'm rational, reasonable, and logical too I know what the time is and I know what to do."

~Still not everybody is perfect, no one could ever knew everything, I know they are still tbings that are hard even for you and things that are hard to decide. *peace*

"And I honestly think its a privilege for me to have these two balls and stand when I pee I live to watch sports and play all sorts of ball.
It's more fun than dealing with women after all I won't cry if you figure out it's not going to work I won't remain bitter and call you a jerk. Feel free to use me for immediate pleasure I won't assume it's permanent by any measure."

~ I HATE THIS LINE!!!
If a man said this line, I strongly DESCRIBE HIM to be the most overbearing self-worth, "high-and-mighty", lordly, INSOLENT HUMAN BEING EVER ALIVE.
eowwwww...


"Yes, I'm glad I'm a man, a man you see I'm glad I'm not capable of child delivery I don't get all bitchy every 28 days I'm glad that my gender gets me a much bigger raise I'm a man by chance and I'm thankful it's true I'm so glad I'm a man and not a woman like you!"

` This line makes me feel that He was too proud being a MAN rather than being a person. A man that is too arrogant for me, too proud of his gender bec. he thinks being "MAN" is strong enough rather than being a woman!
Overly convinced of one's own superiority and importance... how dare!


hehehhehee, peace nald!
please dont think this seriously ha!

July 3, 2007 6:15 PM

Ronian said...

we have our own opinion to express on. I am proud of being me, the things that i can do which woman cannot. Of course, we cannot deny that some things you can do but we cannot in return.

GOD created us having a unique personality and we must be proud of. I am thankful for HE let me to be......

Anonymous said...

"Faith is something you believin' ain't true"