Wednesday, July 4, 2007

On Spotlight: Mother Dear

Every week, I am featuring various individuals "On Spotlight": family, relatives, friends, classmates, officemates, etc. People who have inspired, molded and guided me from the time I entered the portal on this world. They are the one whom I have encountered with during my life's journey in search for my purpose, truth, peace, happiness and reality. They are my strength and source of inspiration.


On Spotlight: Mother Dear





She is my topmost source of strength and power to survive life's struggle. One of the instrument that made me into reality. My ever considerate mother. The woman behind ALL my dreams and aspirations. Though, she was already taken by our omnipotent God - almost three years now - she remained to be remembered and with much gratitude, I offer ALL what I am now and what I am to be to her.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sweet...

i feel that you had really loved your mother so much!


`kirei`